Give us a call at 415.892.4000 or fill out the form below and we'll contact you.
IntelliPro brought variable speed technology to market, years ahead of every other manufacturer. We were first then and we have continued to widen our lead ever since.
- Cost savings that average up to $1,500 annually
- 90% energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps.
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 decibels.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer deliver optimum speed and run times, for highest efficiency and lowest operating cost.
- Hyper-efficient permanent magnet motor – the same technology found in hybrid automobiles.
- Motor speed adjusts to match your pool’s requirements in real time.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for greater durability.
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family ever.
- Integrated keypad-no need to purchase separately at additional cost.
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a breeze.
- Easy installation for inground pools and pool/spa combos of all sizes and types, aftermarket or new.
- Complete compatibility with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch Pool Control Systems or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features and more, from virtually any location.**
** To integrate IntelliPro with other manufacturers controllers, an IntelliComm or IntelliComm II control must be purchased separately and installed properly. See owners manual for details. IntelliPro functions can be controlled remotely through your PC, iPad, iPod touch or iPhone with the addition of a Screen Logic PC interface kit and free ScreenLogic software.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
NOTE: iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.