Give us a call at 415.892.4000 or fill out the form below and we'll contact you.
IntelliFlo Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliFlo VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Select Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specfic operation - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible wth IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A22.214.171.1242 Device
NOTE: Pump must be used with current collectors when installed on spas or hot tubs in Canada.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.